Monday, February 2, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You



By: Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

Here's a no-holds-barred advice to women who are still justifying the (in)actions of the guys they like but not getting their proper attention. It’s like a He Says, She Says compilation with a dose of psychoanalysis from both parties.

It is a fun read, not offensive, and full of sound tips on how to end up with Mr Right. More than that, there are counsels that will leave women empowered with a little bit of morale boosting on the side. The book will make women realize that when a man is not showing great interest, it only means they are not the right partner to end up with. Or, like in the marketing business, you are the product and when the market is not responding to the product, it means they are not the target market.

The layout is interesting in that it is not purely paragraph by paragraph sort of reading. There are also icons denoting points of interest and then there are also some boxes of Q&As, as if somebody wrote in a question and was added in the last minute of publication. The assemblage conveys honesty from the authors and if you’re one of those women who are still stuck with a guy who is not interested in you at all, then you will feel that the book is talking to you. You may see yourself guilty in every scenario presented within the Q&A.

Personally, I was on the verge of initiating a reconciliation with my ex when a friend told me to read this book first. When I did (in just one sitting, it really gripped me), I totally trashed the idea of even giving him a call. Two years later, I met my fiancĂ© and I couldn’t have found a better match for myself. So, the book speaks the truth!

Publisher: Simon Spotlight Entertainment
ISBN-10: 068987474X
ISBN-13: 978-0689874741
First Printing: 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment